- Timestampts of command usage, not linked with a user
- Names and snowflake IDs of servers Duckers is added to
- Data is stored for debugging purposes and anylitics
- Data is only accessable to Duckers administrators
- An overview of anylitical data may be publicly shared with users in the support server
- For example "Duckers in in 13 servers named "eat shit", that's odd"
- Or something slightly more usefull/interesting, "The quack command was used 40 times in the last hour!"
Your data is not shared with any third party
If you have questions and/or concerns about the data stored, please email us.
Note: We reserve the right to change this without notifying our users.
This policy was last updated November 29 2021